22 May 2005

Communication

The meaning of life can best be summed up in one word COMMUNICATION: that is, through interaction to give and receive fully and unselfishly (unconditionally).
If we manage this then we not only make the world a better place, but we also join with a wisdom inherent in natural processes, ensuring and encouraging the positive development of everything we are involved with.
At its deepest level, true communication is always from the heart and to the heart, and not through the senses, and certainly not a matter for the thinking mind.
True communication is always of our essential nature (essence) and not of our self-identity (ego).
True communication has always started (and often finished) before the techniques of interaction have engaged, for example, before words are exchanged.
True communication requires openness and vulnerability, yet is strangely healing and vulnerary.
True communication is out of time.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

my heart truly communicating with other heart shows me a deep teaching. One of many that Life has to offer. An engaging that creates a presence that is beside me. That counsels me to careful interact with whats in front of me, and whats beyond me. beckoning me to be tender, tearfully. A holy graceful process. A blessing.