22 November 2006

Improvement



Oh dear oh dear, I seem to have opened a can of worms with that last post. People seem to think that because I travelled to Israel and had a good time that I'm about to convert to Judaism and become a Zionist. My comments were an attempt to try to understand why the experience was so remarkable – why the people I worked with there operated effortlessly from the heart especially compared to those from these islands. The reason of course is that they have a handle on personal energy and personal power (capability and focus) – their personal energy was fantastic so nothing I asked of them was beyond them. And this is an important point: to go deeper into anything your energy must improve, or rather must be improving. In fact to go forwards your energy must be improving, and mustering the courage to go forwards regardless is one sure way (the only sure way) of entering that process of improvement.

The picture is of the beach near where Nitsan lives, empty despite the hot sun (it was winter after all). Seeing the English inscription on the wall – two beautiful words almost aligned with the two beach shelters – I couldn't resist taking the shot.

2 comments

Anonymous said...

dear steven
i dont know about jews in general, but i know that people that stick to nitzan are looking after truth and love in their lives. this is where he is leading us. many of us felt they were looking for something which was hard to put in words - until you came. or maybe we had the words but we didn't have the full experience. the love you brought with you and so generously shared with us felt to me like giving water to a very thirsty crowd. being so present and full on one hand, and so soft, sensitive and open hearted on the other hand - this is true love. you helped me understand and feel that love is about being fully present and alive. it was a pleasure to hear that the experience was deep and meaningful to you too.
much love and thanks,
ronit

taiji heartwork said...

Dear Ronit,

Thank you so much for your kind words - so eloquently put.

My experience with you all has been a total affirmation and confirmation that the principles by which I live my life are correct and worthwhile, and I have gained more confidence to reside more fully in those principles.

I still haven't quite 'landed' in London - part of my energy is still with you all, and part of your energy is with me here now, and I'm pleased and tingling, though missing you all terribly.

I guess the dust will settle soon and I'll be in a better state to write about what happened (is happening) energetically. Until then is all I can do is honour the experience by keeping it alive in my heart through the work. The work I do on my own honours the work we did together. That is my fact of life.

Love to you all,

Steven